Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to the California Dreamin' Fantasy Football Blog

Welcome League Members (and Visitors)!

To make things a little bit easy this year, I decided to make the weekly assessment and news for our fantasy football league into a blog. This way, it will be easy to find and make comments fairly easily, too. Plus, it is a lot cooler than just sending an email every week. (And this way, anyone can see what a bunch of amateurs we really are at fantasy football league. To hide identities, let stick with our team names only in the blog. I will also set it up so that every updated blog will sent you an email update. Please make sure that my emails don't fall into your trash bin. Anyway, I am just finishing up the final roster of the league participants. Also, I plan to have a list of our rules fairly shortly. Stay tuned. In the meantime, I'm excited about another Fantasy Football league year (and to school you all at how this game SHOULD be played...)

Cheers...DaBubbas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home