Friday, August 25, 2006

Fastasy Draft Date Cometh!

Well, it was as simple as just changing the settings! For some reason, when I set up the league, it really constrained me on what times I was allowed to do. Now, it seemed to have no problem! SO THE LIVE DRAFT IS ON!!

Right now I have it set for this Sunday at 8pm. We can go earlier, whatever! And remember, you do not need to take part in the live draft. If you choose, you can let the computer auto-select for you in the draft. I will send out more instructions soon. Please let me know what you think of the time...those who are partaking in the live portion, that is...

Also, we are still missing two teams! If you are having problems logging on and setting up your account, please send me an email!

DaBubba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home